newj

Monday 28 March 2016

5 Pretty Hairstyles for Easter

On Easter Sunday we celebrate re-birth and new life. We say goodbye to winter and hello to spring! Easter marks the time we break out florals and bring color back into our wardrobe. You simply cannot forget a fresh spring hairstyle to celebrate Easter! I picked out a few of my favorites that felt like Easter and Spring.

1.) Bow Braid TieBack


This is one of my all time favorite hairstyles. It is soft, feminine and so beautiful


2.) Bow Bun



I love this Bow Bun for a quick and easy choice. As a mom, Sunday mornings can get kind of hectic getting everyone ready to go. This is one that can be done on wet hair and turns out so pretty

3.)  Wand Curls





If you want soft effortless curls try Bailey’s tutorial for 25mm Wand Curls.

4.)  Faux Fishtail Crown Braid



This Fishtail Crown is my new favorite! It would be beautiful with fresh flowers added for Easter.

5.)  Scissor Waterfall




And finally, test your braiding skills with this braid combo! Wear it with curls or straight hair.
I hope you have a beautiful and wonderful Easter Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers