newj

Monday 21 April 2014

Actress - Kangana Ranaut Movies List

Name - Kangna Ranaut

Born: March 23, 1987 (age 27), Mandi district

Siblings: Rangoli Ranaut, Akshit Ranaut

Parents: Amardeep Ranaut, Asha Ranaut

Education: Elite School of Modeling, Science College

Debut Movie - Gangster - 2006

Height - 5'8







Kangna Ranaut comes from the hill town of Manali in Himachal Pradesh. She did her schooling from Shimla. 

Studing as a science student in Shimla, Kangna had never thought that one day she would work in a film under a reputed banner in bollywood.but she did harbour a dream of acting, a dream that brought her to Delhi where she learnt acting while doing theatre. 

Then Kangna took another step and came to Mumbai to try her luck in films.her lucky break did not come straightaway, but after a while when Kangna had already tried unsuccessfully to make an entry into the tinsel town. 

It happend in september 2005, when Kangna was drinking coffee with a one of her freinds at a cafe in Mumbai. Filmmaker Anurag Basu, who had already directed a successful film, Murder was keeping an open eye for the heroine of his next moive Gangster. 

It was there Basu spotted Kangna and called her for the audition.Despite the fact that Kangna is not from a filmi background and has no real acting experience, Basu decided to cast her in his film. the res, as they say is history.. 




Personal quotes 

"I schooled in Himachal Pradesh. I had taken up science and, initially, wanted to become a doctor. There are few career options for students of science though, so I shifted to Delhi and decided to try theater instead. I joined a group called Ashmita, and did two plays there -- Madhavi and Rakht Kalyan. As I was still unsure of what I wanted to do, I began sending photographs of myself to advertising agencies. I even took up classes in French because I thought of shifting to Paris, where models have always had a chance." (5-4-2006) 

"I come from a middle class family, and my parents weren't too supportive of my career choices. My father is a businessman, and my mother is a schoolteacher. They would always discuss my career whenever I'd visit them, but they are now very happy as Gangster is doing well. In fact, Himachal Pradesh is proud of me! I keep getting calls from there. I'm very happy now, but I'm sure that when I'm older, I will miss being a student and not going to college. I should be writing love letters at this age. Instead, I'm working day and night. Then again, you can't get everything in life." (5-4-2006)



YearFilm NameCast
2014QueenKangna Ranaut, Rajkummar Rao, Lisa Haydon, Mish Boyko, Jeffrey Ho
2013I Love New YearSunny Deol, Kangna Ranaut, R Madhavan, Prakash Raj, Manoj Joshi
2013RajjoKangna Ranaut, Paras Arora, Mahesh Manjrekar, Prakash Raj, Jaya Prada
2013Krrish 3Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Vivek Oberoi, Arif Zakaria, Kangna Ranaut
2013Shootout At WadalaJohn Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Ronit Roy, Siddhant Kapoor, Kangna Ranaut
2012TezzAnil Kapoor, Ajay Devgan, Kangna Ranaut, Zayed Khan, Boman Irani
2011Miley Naa Miley HumKangna Ranaut, Neeru Bajwa, Sagarika Ghatge, Chirag Paswan
2011RascalsSanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan, Arjun Rampal, Kangna Ranaut, Chunky Pandey
2011Double DhamaalSanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi, Jaaved Jaaferi, Ritesh Deshmukh, Aashish Chaudhary, Kangna Ranaut
2011ReadySalman Khan, Asin Thottumkal, Arya Babbar, Paresh Rawal, Mahesh Manjrekar, Kangna Ranaut
2011GameAbhishek Bachchan, Sarah Jane Dias, Boman Irani, Jimmy Shergill, Gul Panag, Kangna Ranaut
2011Tanu Weds ManuR. Madhavan, Kangna Ranaut, Jimmy Shergill, Ravi Kishan, Ejaaz Khan
2010No ProblemSanjay Dutt, Akshaye Khanna, Kangna Ranaut, Anil Kapoor, Sushmita Sen
2010Knock OutSanjay Dutt, Kangna Ranaut, Irfan Khan, Gulshan Grover, Sushant Singh
2010Once Upon A Time In MumbaaiAjay Devgan, Emran Hashmi, Kangna Ranaut, Prachi Desai, Randeep Hooda
2010KitesHrithik Roshan, Kangna Ranaut, Barbara Mori, Kabir Bedi, Anand Tiwari
2009Raaz - The Mystery ContinuesEmran Hashmi, Kangna Ranaut, Adhyayan Suman
2008FashionPriyanka Chopra, Kangna Ranaut, Arjan Bajwa, Mugdha Godse, Arbaaz Khan
2007Life In A.. MetroShiney Ahuja, Shilpa Shetty, Sharman Joshi, Konkona Sen Sharma, Kangna Ranaut
2007Shakalaka Boom BoomBobby Deol, Celina Jaitley, Upen Patel, Kangna Ranaut, Asrani
2006Woh Lamhe...Shiney Ahuja, Kangna Ranaut, Shaad Randhawa
2006GangsterEmran Hashmi, Shiney Ahuja, Kangna Ranaut, Gulshan Grover


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers